Monday, August 27, 2007

Visit from the in-laws

This weekend we had a last minute visit from Ryan's parents. I really enjoy when they come to visit, and I am not just saying that because I know they read the blog :)

We enjoyed our time together just eating good food and catching up. Yesterday was such a gorgeous day that we enjoyed it by working outside. Lorraine and I went to the garden center and bought some mums and planted them where some of my tired pansies where. We also bought a rose bush to replace the one that died this year. I love working outside and that we what we did yesterday..and I still worked some more today on it. Here is my new rose bush. I hope this one lives through the winter.

The highlight of the trip was probably the massage that Lorraine and I went to on Saturday when she got here. Heavenly.... is all I need to say.

Thanks for the great visit.. see you in a couple of weeks.

No comments: