Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Update

Well, I have been absent from the blogging world for the last week and a bit, and I really don't have anything new and exciting to share.

The weather has been starting to warm up which has been tempting me away from the indoors and my blogging. I have been outside pulling weeds, preparing my roses for a new season, getting my flower beds ready for this season and just generally enjoying the warmth of the sunshine. I was outside just a couple of minutes ago just sitting out reading my latest library book.

We had a great Cinco de Mayo this last Saturday. Tyler and Claire came to visit us and we enjoyed their company with some Mexican flavors. I made an Chicken Enchilada Casserole and Claire and I made some different salsas. It was nice just to catch up with them.

My sister's family was here yesterday as they were on their way home from their vacation at Disney in Florida. They had a fabulous time and it was great to see them. Unfortunately Matthew and Jillian did get sick on their last day at Disney making for a long ride home. But it was great to spend yesterday with them.

We are going home this weekend for Mother's Day/Jillian's Baptism/my Dad is joining the church. I am looking forward to seeing some of my high school friends as we are going out to eat on Saturday night.

My father is going in for surgery on Thursday for another TURP, so keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Anyways, that is a quick update as to what I have been up to. Hope all is well with you all, and don't forget to enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: