Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pregnancy photos

Here is a montage of some photos taken in the last couple of weeks. Some, of course, include the famed belly shots.


On Friday, I went out and got my hair and nails done. I figured it may be one of the last times I can do something like that for a while. Ryan then took me out for dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - again possibly the last time for a fancy night out on the town for a while. It was really nice and really yummy. Here we are at the restaurant.


This is me and the babe in my dress for the night out - oh yeh, and my swollen feet.
Ryan and I.
During the last week in April, my work had a shower for me. Again, we were spoiled with many gifts of generosity. This is the cake from the shower. Not only was it super cute it was really yummy too!
Some of my friends from work.
And here it is, the belly in full effect.

These last couple of weeks are the torture that I have heard about. We are just playing the waiting game. It is like sitting at an airport waiting for a plane to arrive, but you don't know the arrival time. I went to the MD's yesterday and I am 2 cm dilated and 50 % effaced, and the baby has moved down to station -1! So we are hoping that things will get going soon. Who knows, maybe I will be a mom for mother's day!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Aunt Kelly
7DAYS TO GO!!
I cant wait yet I am so excited !! I hope to see you and the babe' real soon. Come on babe' come on babe. I love you and I miss you a lot.

I Love you,
Love Emily

Kat said...

Kelly, you are one hot mama!!!!

Good luck to you and Ryan - cherish your last few days as "DINKs"!! (double income no kids!)
xo,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Awwww, you are sooo cute!!! Love ya, can't wait to hear the big news :)