Friday, July 11, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

Well, we made it. We made it through the vaccinations - 3 shots and 1 oral. Lyla did very well, she is sleeping right now.

We got to the doctors and they do the weigh in first. She weighed 10 pounds at the doctors office, her length is 22 inches, and her head is 15 1/4 inches. They were happy with her growth. They examined her and answered my million questions and overall said that she is "perfect".

It was a long doctors appointment, we got there at 1:45 and didn't leave until 3:55. I really like our doctor as they take the time to talk with you and answer all your questions, you do not feel rushed.

But, oh the broken heart of both Lyla and me when they gave her the shots. She really needed a good cuddle after that, and that is what she got. I am so proud of her! Now, I have 2 months to recover from these vaccinations and get ready for the next round.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Lyla did so well I hope I will see you guys soon!!!


Love you Kelly Ryan Lyla,
Love cousin Emily