Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Single Digits - 9 days until Christmas

Yep that is it. Only 9 days, and of course Ryan is just getting over a cold. I am just beginning a cold and I am sure Lyla is about to get one in a couple of days. Ugghh! Nothing I hate more than being sick over the holidays.
Lyla's stocking is almost done. It would have been done by now, but we all went to bed early last night due to the cold. I will post a picture of Lyla's stocking upon completion.

We are all getting excited for Christmas. Even though Lyla won't have a clue what is going on, it is going to be so much fun this year. Lyla has sent her letter to Santa. Soon her stocking will be hung waiting for him to come. It is such a wonderful time of the year.
Lyla and I have one more stop to make and then our shopping will be done. We are hoping to get out today, but we will see how we feel.


Here are some pictures of Lyla's adventure with the Christmas tree. Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season.
Lyla: "Hmmmm, I would really like to get my hands on that ornament."
"MMMM. Yummy. I love the taste of plastic. So good on my gums!"
"That was fun! Muma wants a smile, here is one!"

"Ok, now what can I get my hands on. This ornament looks yummy, even though I am sure muma wouldn't want me to have my little hands around this breakable ornament. If I do it quietly, she will never notice...I'll just stretch out my arms enough so I can get it!"
"Yummy! Sparkles taste so .. so... gritty!"
"Yippee! I got away with it. My muma never noticed me touching the shiny, sparkly glass ornament. I am so smart!" "Drats! Caught again! I swear that muma sees everything!"
Continued blessed holiday season.

1 comment:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Looks like little Lyla enjoys the Christmas tree. Hope your cold is gone soon. Love, Pam