Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Carving the Pumpkins

On Halloween afternoon we got our pumpkin that we picked out at the Pumpkin patch and got ready to carve it. I went downstairs for something and saw a booster seat that I had from when Jillian had come to visit a couple of summers ago. I quickly grabbed it and brought it along. Lyla sure did think she was a big girl sitting up at the table. Lyla enjoyed the pumpkin carving experience, mostly she 'colored' on the papers and at times she would color on the pumpkin.

See my big girl.. if you know my brother Darren.. I think Lyla actually looks like him in this photo... At first she didn't know what to think of me drawing on our pumpkin.
Then she asked for the 'color'...

and drew on a face of her own..




She was pretty impressed as Daddy cut into the pumpkin..



And then helped draw on the face again..




Here is Lyla checking out our fancy artwork.

1 comment:

Gramma and Grampa said...

It looks like everyone had a great halloween.

Love Gramma and Grampa