Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair cuts

I should have written about this about 2 months ago - but better late than never.

On May 7th, 2 days before Lyla's 1st birthday party Lyla's hair was in her eyes and her hair was looking a little straggly in the back. So after Lyla finished her dinner, with the TV on to keep her attention. I got out my hair cutting scissors and went to work. Daddy, Nana and Papa all watched as I snipped here and there and got the hair out of her eyes first. Then I straightened up the back. At first I wasn't sure that I like her 'new look', but it wasn't long before I was really happy that I cut her hair. And yes, I kept some of her hair for her baby book.


Here is Lyla, before her first hair cut...




Here she is during the hair cut. Remote control in hand...


Post hair cut picture...


Since than I have cut it again. Mostly just getting her bangs out of her eyes. Some times I get lucky and she lets me cut without problem other times she sees the scissors and she has other ideas.
Here is Lyla's latest hair cut - looking good if I do say so myself. . .

No comments: