Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shadows in the sun

Today the sun was shining so beautifully and Lyla was so excited to enjoy some time in her 'shun-sine'. On the way upstairs for her nap Lyla saw her shadow against the front door. It immediately caught her attention and she was waving in the sunshine to see her shadow. It was very sweet and it was very exciting for Lyla. This is my FAVORITE.. Lyla has her hand on my leg, looking up at me and she is saying "Muma! Muma!" It is so sweet!
Here she is checking out her shadow..
This is hard to tell but this is Lyla kissing me. It was very hard to get a picture of this while I was being kissed. But again - very sweet.. I love those kisses !Here is Lyla with her deer!


Hope you all enjoyed the sunshine today and took some time to check out your shadow.

No comments: