Thursday, September 18, 2008

My monkey

Here are some photos of "my monkey" in her new monkey suit. I call Lyla my monkey, as she is a little monkey. I had to buy this outfit, as it had a little monkey on the shirt and the pants. The outfit looked so cute on her I thought I would share with you some photos.

By the way, her test results came back negative, no bacterial growth. Which is great !! Her doctor states that it was either a viral infection that she picked up from someone or a reaction to the vaccinations. We won't know which it is until her next round of vaccinations to see how she reacts to the vaccinations. Lets just say I am not looking forward to this at all. Anyways, here are some photos...
Here is a photo of Lyla looking outside at the beautiful fall day that I wrote about in the previous post.

This is Lyla in her activity center. Lets just say that this parrot is a very funny character.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and definitely a little "monkey". Lyla is changing more and more each day. I think she is starting to look like her mother - What do you think?

Grandma and Pops love you and of course we love your parents too.

Love Grandma - Hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

So cute especially the last 1 cant wait to see you @ thanksgiving!!


Love ya Cousin Emily