Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The babe up close

Today we went for our follow up ultrasound and great news - no placenta previa!! We are very happy and excited. The babe is now 2 pounds 11 ounces, and the heart rate was 150. Our clinic got a new utrasound machine which does 3d/4d pictures of the be, so here they are. The babe was not in the ideal position but you can definitly see the little being inside me.
To make things better, we went and got our taxes done and we are getting a return this year!
Today was a good day. I think we will go put together the babe's crib.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is one cute baby!! Good job guys. :)
It must have been so amazing to see. Doesn't seeing that little formed being just shock you?? I always found it so crazy right after delivery that the same baby I was holding was living in my tummy minutes before. It really is a miracle. Congrats again, and keep posting. I love reading!!