Saturday, April 4, 2009

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail

Today we celebrated Easter. We contacted the Easter Bunny and he said he could fit us in a week early because I am working next week and he wanted Lyla to have the best Easter ever! And she definitely did have a great day! I will post some pictures of her Easter morning later this week as I have to get to bed, as I work tomorrow, but here are some pictures of her visit with the Easter Bunny this morning. We went to see him to thank him for stopping by last night while Lyla was sleeping. "What is my mommy and daddy doing over there? Telling me to smile?"
"Hmm.. this is a really comfy spot.. I wonder who I am sitting with?"
"Wowsers! This is the biggest teddy bear I have EVER seen!"
"Happy Easter to everyone!"

4 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

OMG that Easter Bunny is huge! Lyla looks so cute.

Laurie in Ca. said...

These pictures are so cute and that bunny is huge. Looks like bunny needs LOTS of coffee like I am drinking:) Lyla is a doll!!

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Heather said...

Hey Kelly! Such cute pictures! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I got Mollie's outfit on ebay, I think I said that. The seller's store is called thesewprincess. Hope this helps, she has a ton of fabric choices to chose from, I was so happy with my selection!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! That bunny is on steroids for sure. ;-)