Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Sister

Tomorrow, February 24th, is my sister Pam's birthday. Since I am working tomorrow I am going to post my blog in Ode of my sister tonight, so she will get it tomorrow. My sister has become my best friend since we have grown older. I appreciate her friendship more than anything. I enjoy our daily talks, our shared laughter and fond memories that we are continuing to build. Thank you for being the best sister I could ask for. Happy Birthday! And I hope that you are feeling better (she has had the flu this week). Here are a couple of quotes that I found for you, and what you mean to me. Happy Birthday from Ryan and I.

"Chance made us Sisters, hearts made us friends." Unknown

"The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend."Cali Rae Turner

Sisters
This is for my sister, best friend and other half.
She is the one who sparked the flame of creativity in me.
So close, yet so far.
Together, yet apart.
We are sisters, body and soul,
Yet we are separate and alone.
Our bodies separated by land,
But nothing separates our hearts.
Even if our eyes cannot meet
We know each other's thoughts.
Forever sisters we shall be
Connected by something stronger than blood.
Never alone will we be As long as we have each other.
by Kristi Weisgerber

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, you are a precious person and I'm blessed to have you in my life, let alone have you as my sister. You keep me sane!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pam!