Monday, March 19, 2007

Nothing too new

Well, I really haven't much exciting news to share today. I worked all weekend which was pretty busy.
Ryan's Dad and Uncle Paul were here for a college hockey tournament. They went and saw four games this weekend at the Joe Louis. I think this is about the 3rd year that they have been going to this. Usually, Ryan's mom comes and we get to hang out while they go to the arena, but this year I had to work so that didn't happen.
Today I have cleaned the house and am working on laundry.
I am so excited about tonight's premiere of "Dancing with the Stars". I love this show.
Anyways, hope all is well with you all. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey I think I'm gonna watch this season, and honestly the only reason is for Heather Miller...d'ya think her leg'll fall off?? lol...